Live Your Life™ specialize in transforming the lives of seniors, adults, and teenagers with a wide array of diagnosis and conditions in their home or location of choice. It is the only comprehensive private pay wellness company in Minnesota that offers a wide array of services to Clients in the metropolitan area.
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant who can assist our staff and clients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Filing, answering phones, emails, scheduling calendars, proficient in Google Docs, Office
- Initiate and maintain open communication with referral resources, clients and patients
- Upbeat, positive attitude that can manage multiple projects
- Compliant with HIPPA guidelines to ensure the confidentiality of client and patient records
- Ability to work with the President to ensure timely payment of accounts payable and payroll submission
- Conflict resolution skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
Qualification and Skills:
- Excellent customer service
- Familiar with Apple Products
- Excellent communication skills
- Tech Savvy
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum 2 years in a healthcare setting experience
How well have you kept track of the fitness goals you set on January 1? If you got side-tracked and haven’t made much progress with your exercise routines, get things going during the last few weeks of 2018. According to Statistic Brain Research Institute, of 41% of Americans who make reso…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!