Live Your Life™ specialize in transforming the lives of seniors, adults, and teenagers with a wide array of diagnosis and conditions in their home or location of choice. It is the only comprehensive private pay wellness company in Minnesota that offers a wide array of services to Clients in the metropolitan area.
Massage service is an important part of our holistic approach to servicing our clients. We are currently seeking a Massage Therapist who can assist our clients in treatment for medical conditions, injuries, or wellness maintenance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Travel to accommodate our clients
- Highly skilled in massage therapy.
- Take detailed histories from clients, including information about any injuries or conditions, such as diabetes
- Design sessions around clients’ specific complaints or problem areas.
- Listen to clients during massages and adjust technique to meet their needs.
- Develop and propose client treatment plans
- Appropriately current and valid license for the geographic area of service.
- Have the ability to work independently.
- Enjoy ongoing education for professional growth and development.
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid and a current license in the townships that require a license
- 2 years of experience preferably working with the geriatric population and individuals with disabilities.
It’s Sunday afternoon you’re mentally preparing yourself for the work week to come. You take a peak in the fridge and wonder “What am I going to eat all week?!” Next on your weekend to-do list, going to the grocery store… but what are you going to get?! It’s Sunday afternoon you’re mentall…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!