- An Occupational Therapist with 2 or more years’ experience?
- A member of the MN Occupational Therapy Association? (preferred)
- A Home Care Occupational Therapist? (preferred)
- CPR Certified?
- Passionate about helping others in the comfort of their home or the community?
- Client focused with an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Able to work autonomously?
- Confident and competent?
- Interested in ongoing professional development?
- Experienced in homecare?
- Technology savvy?
February is here, and it’s the month of love! Not only is it Valentine’s Day, it is also American Heart Month. It’s a great time to incorporate some healthy meals for your loved ones on Valentine’s Day. Although it is fun to go out to eat, cooking at home this Valentine’s Day can help you …view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!