Live Your Life™ specialize in transforming the lives of seniors, adults, and teenagers with a wide array of diagnosis and conditions in their home or location of choice. It is the only comprehensive private pay wellness company in Minnesota that offers a wide array of services to Clients in the metropolitan area.
Occupational Therapy Services is an important part of our holistic approach to servicing our clients. We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist who can assist our clients in treatment for medical conditions, injuries, or wellness maintenance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- An Occupational Therapist with 2 or more years’ experience?
- A member of the MN Occupational Therapy Association? (preferred)
- A Home Care Occupational Therapist? (preferred)
- CPR Certified?
- Passionate about helping others in the comfort of their home or the community?
- Client focused with an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Able to work autonomously?
- Confident and competent?
- Interested in ongoing professional development?
- Experienced in homecare?
- Technology savvy?
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy
- Minimum 2 years of experience preferably working with the geriatric population and individuals with disabilities.
It’s Sunday afternoon you’re mentally preparing yourself for the work week to come. You take a peak in the fridge and wonder “What am I going to eat all week?!” Next on your weekend to-do list, going to the grocery store… but what are you going to get?! It’s Sunday afternoon you’re mentall…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!