Live Your Life™ specialize in transforming the lives of seniors, adults, and teenagers with a wide array of diagnosis and conditions in their home or location of choice. It is the only comprehensive private pay wellness company in Minnesota that offers a wide array of services to Clients in the metropolitan area.
Occupational Therapy Services is an important part of our holistic approach to servicing our clients. We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist who can assist our clients in treatment for medical conditions, injuries, or wellness maintenance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- An Occupational Therapist with 2 or more years’ experience?
- A member of the MN Occupational Therapy Association? (preferred)
- A Home Care Occupational Therapist? (preferred)
- CPR Certified?
- Passionate about helping others in the comfort of their home or the community?
- Client focused with an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Able to work autonomously?
- Confident and competent?
- Interested in ongoing professional development?
- Experienced in homecare?
- Technology savvy?
Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy
- Minimum 2 years of experience preferably working with the geriatric population and individuals with disabilities.
One of the biggest struggles many people face when diagnosed with diabetes is maintaining healthy blood sugar levels throughout the day. Diabetes affects the way that your body uses insulin resulting in elevated glucose levels. Having chronic hyperglycemia, or high blood sugar can result …view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!