- An Occupational Therapist with 2 or more years’ experience?
- A member of the MN Occupational Therapy Association? (preferred)
- A Home Care Occupational Therapist? (preferred)
- CPR Certified?
- Passionate about helping others in the comfort of their home or the community?
- Client focused with an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Able to work autonomously?
- Confident and competent?
- Interested in ongoing professional development?
- Experienced in homecare?
- Technology savvy?
Falls can lead to fatal and nonfatal injuries resulting in hip fractures, broken bones, head injuries etc. It can lead most seniors to free the thought of “falling” which can lead to depression and anxiety — most importantly afraid to walk.1 According to the NCOA, one in four America…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!