Live Your Life™ specialize in transforming the lives of seniors, adults, and teenagers with a wide array of diagnosis and conditions in their home or location of choice. It is the only comprehensive private pay wellness company in Minnesota that offers a wide array of services to Clients in the metropolitan area.
Dietary Services is an important part of our holistic approach to servicing our clients. We are currently seeking a Registered Dietitian who can assist our clients in treatment for medical conditions, injuries, or wellness maintenance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide dietary services in accordance with company guidelines, state and federal laws and regulations
- Develop nutrition plans and implement interventions based on knowledge of patient’s current health
- Complete monthly, quarterly and yearly assessments of clients and adapt nutrition plans as needed
- Implement personalized, age-specific and culturally appropriate nutrition strategies
- Deliver client nutrition recommendations to nurses, and aides
- Provide nutrition education and counseling for patients
Qualifications and Skills:
- Sports Dietary consulation experience
- Minimum 3 years of sports-related dietary consultation experience
- Experience preferably working with the geriatric population and individuals with disabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be a Registered Dietitian
- Home care experience is a plus!
The 4th of July is a time of celebration, and often times, our celebrations involve food. Whether it be a BBQ in the backyard or a picnic at the beach, here are some ideas to keep your meals fun, yet healthy! Turkey Confetti Burgers¹ Recipe from by Julie Harrington, Registered Dietitian In…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!