- A graduate from a 4-year degree from an accredited university in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology, or a related health and fitness field?
- ASCM, ACE and/or NSCA Certified?
- A Personal Trainer with 2 or more years’ experience? (preferred)
- CPR Certified?
- Experienced in working one-on-one with individuals?
- Comfortable with group fitness?
- Passionate about helping others in the comfort of their home or the community?
- Flexible to meet… wherever people exercise?
- Able to work autonomously?
- Client focused with an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Confident and competent?
- Interested in ongoing professional development?
- Technology savvy?
Summer is a wonderful time for farmer’s market visits, barbeques, and beach outings. It is also the season for salads! Whether you are looking for vegetable salads, fruit salads, or a mixture of both – I got you covered with these five simple summer salad recipes to try out. Watermelon Fet…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!