- A graduate from a 4-year degree from an accredited university in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology, or a related health and fitness field?
- ASCM, ACE and/or NSCA Certified?
- A Personal Trainer with 2 or more years’ experience? (preferred)
- CPR Certified?
- Experienced in working one-on-one with individuals?
- Comfortable with group fitness?
- Passionate about helping others in the comfort of their home or the community?
- Flexible to meet… wherever people exercise?
- Able to work autonomously?
- Client focused with an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Confident and competent?
- Interested in ongoing professional development?
- Technology savvy?
Have you wanted to try a different food diet or routine? Have you tried to go vegetarian and it just didn’t work out for you? There are a growing interest and practice of going vegan and it could possibly be the diet you have been looking for! Going vegan means that you eat foods that […view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!