- A graduate from a 4-year degree from an accredited university in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology, or a related health and fitness field?
- ASCM, ACE and/or NSCA Certified?
- A Personal Trainer with 2 or more years’ experience? (preferred)
- CPR Certified?
- Experienced in working one-on-one with individuals?
- Comfortable with group fitness?
- Passionate about helping others in the comfort of their home or the community?
- Flexible to meet… wherever people exercise?
- Able to work autonomously?
- Client focused with an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Confident and competent?
- Interested in ongoing professional development?
- Technology savvy?
Falls can lead to fatal and nonfatal injuries resulting in hip fractures, broken bones, head injuries etc. It can lead most seniors to free the thought of “falling” which can lead to depression and anxiety — most importantly afraid to walk.1 According to the NCOA, one in four America…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!