- A graduate from a 4-year degree from an accredited university in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology, or a related health and fitness field?
- ACSM, ACE and/or NSCA Certified?
- A Personal Trainer with 2 or more years’ experience? (preferred)
- CPR Certified?
- Experienced in working one-on-one with individuals?
- Comfortable with group fitness?
- Passionate about helping others in the comfort of their home or the community?
- Flexible to meet… wherever people exercise?
- Able to work autonomously?
- Client focused with an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Confident and competent?
- Interested in ongoing professional development?
- Technology savvy?
Most of us have had experience with headaches. In a survey conducted in 2015, 20.0% of women and 9.7% of men aged 18 years and above reported having a severe headache or migraine in the past 3 months.1 According to the Migraine Research Foundation, around 39 million men and women in the U.…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!