- A graduate from a 4-year degree from an accredited university in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology, or a related health and fitness field?
- ASCM, ACE and/or NSCA Certified?
- A Personal Trainer with 2 or more years’ experience? (preferred)
- CPR Certified?
- Experienced in working one-on-one with individuals?
- Comfortable with group fitness?
- Passionate about helping others in the comfort of their home or the community?
- Flexible to meet… wherever people exercise?
- Able to work autonomously?
- Client focused with an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Confident and competent?
- Interested in ongoing professional development?
- Technology savvy?
February is here, and it’s the month of love! Not only is it Valentine’s Day, it is also American Heart Month. It’s a great time to incorporate some healthy meals for your loved ones on Valentine’s Day. Although it is fun to go out to eat, cooking at home this Valentine’s Day can help you …view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!