- A graduate from a 4-year degree from an accredited university in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology, or a related health and fitness field?
- ASCM, ACE and/or NSCA Certified?
- A Personal Trainer with 2 or more years’ experience? (preferred)
- CPR Certified?
- Experienced in working one-on-one with individuals?
- Comfortable with group fitness?
- Passionate about helping others in the comfort of their home or the community?
- Flexible to meet… wherever people exercise?
- Able to work autonomously?
- Client focused with an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Confident and competent?
- Interested in ongoing professional development?
- Technology savvy?
May is Mental Health Month and this year the Mental Health America organization is focusing on habits and behaviors that increase the risk of developing or exacerbating mental illness.1 Along with working with your primary care provider, developing healthier nutrition habits can positively…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!