- A Doctor of Physical Therapy with 2 or more years’ experience?
- A member of the American Physical Therapy Association? (preferred)
- A Home Care Physical Therapist? (preferred)
- CPR Certified?
- Passionate about helping others in the comfort of their home or community?
- Able to work autonomously?
- Client focused with an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Great at multitasking?
- Flexible to treat… wherever people exercise?
- Confident and competent?
- Interested in ongoing professional development?
- Technology savvy?
- Interested in transforming the lives of others?
Falls can lead to fatal and nonfatal injuries resulting in hip fractures, broken bones, head injuries etc. It can lead most seniors to free the thought of “falling” which can lead to depression and anxiety — most importantly afraid to walk.1 According to the NCOA, one in four America…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!