- A Doctor of Physical Therapy with 2 or more years’ experience?
- A member of the American Physical Therapy Association? (preferred)
- A Home Care Physical Therapist? (preferred)
- CPR Certified?
- Passionate about helping others in the comfort of their home or community?
- Able to work autonomously?
- Client focused with an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Great at multitasking?
- Flexible to treat… wherever people exercise?
- Confident and competent?
- Interested in ongoing professional development?
- Technology savvy?
- Interested in transforming the lives of others?
February is here, and it’s the month of love! Not only is it Valentine’s Day, it is also American Heart Month. It’s a great time to incorporate some healthy meals for your loved ones on Valentine’s Day. Although it is fun to go out to eat, cooking at home this Valentine’s Day can help you …view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!