- A Doctor of Physical Therapy with 2 or more years’ experience?
- A member of the American Physical Therapy Association? (preferred)
- A Home Care Physical Therapist? (preferred)
- CPR Certified?
- Passionate about helping others in the comfort of their home or community?
- Able to work autonomously?
- Client focused with an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Great at multitasking?
- Flexible to treat… wherever people exercise?
- Confident and competent?
- Interested in ongoing professional development?
- Technology savvy?
- Interested in transforming the lives of others?
May is Mental Health Month and this year the Mental Health America organization is focusing on habits and behaviors that increase the risk of developing or exacerbating mental illness.1 Along with working with your primary care provider, developing healthier nutrition habits can positively…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!