- A Doctor of Physical Therapy with 2 or more years’ experience?
- A member of the American Physical Therapy Association? (preferred)
- A Home Care Physical Therapist? (preferred)
- CPR Certified?
- Passionate about helping others in the comfort of their home or community?
- Able to work autonomously?
- Client focused with an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Great at multitasking?
- Flexible to treat… wherever people exercise?
- Confident and competent?
- Interested in ongoing professional development?
- Technology savvy?
- Interested in transforming the lives of others?
Let’s talk about the last time you—or someone close to you—interviewed for a new job. Chances are that the first step was a phone screen with your potential employer, and when you passed that portion of the process with flying colors, you were then invited for an in-person interview. At th…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!