- A Doctor of Physical Therapy with 2 or more years’ experience?
- A member of the American Physical Therapy Association? (preferred)
- A Home Care Physical Therapist? (preferred)
- CPR Certified?
- Passionate about helping others in the comfort of their home or community?
- Able to work autonomously?
- Client focused with an entrepreneurial spirit?
- Great at multitasking?
- Flexible to treat… wherever people exercise?
- Confident and competent?
- Interested in ongoing professional development?
- Technology savvy?
- Interested in transforming the lives of others?
From day one during my graduate studies in occupational therapy, my professors would always say “You need to have a 30 second OT elevator speech.” Five years later and I still am constantly changing that elevator speech and answering the questions: “What is it you do?” “What is Occupationa…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!