Live Your Life™ specialize in transforming the lives of seniors, adults, and teenagers with a wide array of diagnosis and conditions in their home or location of choice. It is the only comprehensive private pay wellness company in Minnesota that offers a wide array of services to Clients in the metropolitan area.
Speech Therapy is an important part of our holistic approach to servicing our clients. We are currently seeking a Speech Therapist who can assist our clients in a wide array of speech therapy services.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Able to work independently and able to travel to accommodate LYL’s client needs throughout the northern metropolitan area.
- Flexible, committed and highly qualified in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Passionate about educating and helping others improve their quality of life.
- Seek out ongoing professional development.
- Experience in home care.
- Technology savvy.
Qualifications and Skills
- Need appropriate degree and licensure to practice in the state of Minnesota.
- Minimum 2 years of experience preferably working with the geriatric population and individuals with disabilities.
The 4th of July is a time of celebration, and often times, our celebrations involve food. Whether it be a BBQ in the backyard or a picnic at the beach, here are some ideas to keep your meals fun, yet healthy! Turkey Confetti Burgers¹ Recipe from by Julie Harrington, Registered Dietitian In…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!