Bringing Physical Therapy & Wellness to You!
Take a Step to a Healthier You!
Live Your Life™ offers the service of a Nutritional Expert to create solutions that will help you make positive lifestyle changes. We help clients develop the tools and techniques needed to gain and maintain quality of life, health and overall well being.
- Struggling to lose weight?
- Confused about what foods are healthy to eat?
- Wanting more energy throughout the day?
- Addicted to sugar?
- Struggling to build muscle or get through your exercises?
We're here to help you! At Live Your Life we offer nutrition services from a highly qualified registered dietitian. Our client centered approach helps our clients get their health back, lose weight, decrease sugar cravings and more!
Our dietary services provides support and guidance in areas such as:
- Weight management
- Bone & muscle strength
- Blood sugar control
- Gut health
- Sugar cravings
- Easy meal prep
- Food allergies & intolerances
- Meal planning
- Grocery shopping
- Balanced eating
- Prevention and management of chronic diseases
- ...and much more!
What does a dietary consultation entail?
- A 60 or 90 minute initial assessment that discusses health and diet history
- 60 minute follow up appointments to keep you on track
- Action steps created at each session to provide motivation and momentum
- One-on-one personal accountability and email support from a Registered Dietitian
- Individual sessions tailored to clients' needs and goals
- A client centered and non-judgmental approach
Who can benefit from a dietary consultation?
- Anyone that is interested in improving their current eating behaviors
- Clients with a chronic disease such as Type 2 Diabetes or Heart Disease
- Individuals who have pain or weakness
- Clients with food allergies or intolerances
- Individuals who need help with dietary modifications, recipes, or meal planning
- Those wanting to improve mood and energy levels
- Individuals looking to lose or gain weight
- If you would like help improving abnormal nutrition-related lab values such as elevated blood sugar or high triglycerides
Interested in learning more? Schedule a free 30 minute consultation today!
February is here, and it’s the month of love! Not only is it Valentine’s Day, it is also American Heart Month. It’s a great time to incorporate some healthy meals for your loved ones on Valentine’s Day. Although it is fun to go out to eat, cooking at home this Valentine’s Day can help you …view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!