Bringing Physical Therapy & Wellness to You!
Our Board Certified Holistic Health Practitioner/Health Coach offers guidance and support in making positive healthy choices through creating a lifestyle plan customized for you. A holistic approach is used in helping our clients lose weight, sleep better, overcome cravings, increase energy and feel better overall!
- Frustrated with your health and not sure where to start?
- Suffering from frequent colds, low energy, poor digestion, arthritis or diabetes?
- Interested in nutritional guidance to help prevent disease and improve quality of life?
- Looking for a simple, supportive and enjoyable weight loss program (without dieting)?
- In need of ideas, recipes and tips for preparing simple yet healthy and delicious meals?
- In need of a beneficial trip to the grocery store to learn to decipher labels and gain a clearer understanding of what’s healthy and what’s not?
- Suffering from toxic overload and want to identify and reduce toxic exposure to improve symptoms such as, fatigue, headaches, allergies, joint pain, mental confusion and more?
- Looking for physical, emotional and spiritual support after being diagnosed with cancer?
Let us help you take charge of your wellness goals and put them into an action plan. To learn more about these services, please email or call us today!
Nearly one year ago, fifteen Texas Woman’s University’s Doctor of Physical Therapy students decided to reignite the Physical Therapy Global Access Project (PTGAP) for a cause we couldn’t help but to believe in. After all of our hard work and successes in fundraising enough money for all of…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!