Bringing Physical Therapy & Wellness to You!
Live Your Life™ offers the services of personal trainers who have partnered with our physical therapists to provide their expertise in helping our clients to reach their health and fitness goals.
Advantages of a Live Your Life™ Personal Training Program:
- A one-on-one personal fitness training experience that allows for the undivided attention needed to reach your fitness goals.
- We teach proper technique and vary the routine.
- We travel to the location of your choice (in-home, bike trail, swimming pool, track, community center, or assisted living facility) at a time that is convenient for you.
- All customized programs are supervised by a Doctor of Physical Therapy.
- Our personal trainers provide the encouragement, support, motivation, and the accountability you need every step of the way.
- We bring the equipment for a full workout to you.
- We offer a wellness program for both longer periods of time or short intervals.
- Personal trainers are also available to lead classes at an assisted living facility, independent living facility or community center
Utilizing a personal trainer can be the perfect transition for someone looking to make the shift away from Physical Therapy for any reason: whether you have met your goals, are looking for a more cost-effective solution, or want to make the change to a more challenging style of exercise – a personal trainer can help!
Our personal trainers are a vital part of Live Your Life™. They will have access to your exercise routine, to provide helpful advice about advancing your intensity or difficulty, as well as maintaining proper form when exercising.
We will discuss your health, fitness needs and goals to determine the most effective approach for you. Our experienced personal trainers consider your lifestyle, schedule, and most importantly, what you want to achieve through exercise.
Take that first step toward a healthier and more active lifestyle, contact us today.
Nearly one year ago, fifteen Texas Woman’s University’s Doctor of Physical Therapy students decided to reignite the Physical Therapy Global Access Project (PTGAP) for a cause we couldn’t help but to believe in. After all of our hard work and successes in fundraising enough money for all of…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!