Live Your Life would like to wish you happy holidays! In the holiday the spirit, we have put together the Live Your Life 12 Days of Christmas!
TWELVE: Reasons Why Live Your Life is Different
Visit our page to see how Live Your Life is loved by our clients and the reason they choose us!
ELEVEN: Majority of Clients See Their Health Change in As Little As Eleven Days.
Our data shows that in as little as 11 days our clients report positive lifestyle and mobility changes in their life. Often, the hardest thing to do is start living heathier. In less than 2 weeks, you can begin transforming your life to a healthier one. Contact us today to get started!
TEN: Average Number of People that One Client Will Refer to Us.
Our clients are so satisfied with our services that they often recommend us to many of their friends, families, colleagues, health care providers, and businesses.
NINE: Number of Counties in the MN Twin Cities Metro That We Serve
Did you know that our staff will travel throughout the nine-county twin cities metro? We will come to you! Find out if we come to your city.
EIGHT: Years that Live Your Life Has Been in Business
Live Your Life Physical Therapy came into existence on January 1, 2013. At first, we only offered physical therapy. All our other services were added throughout the next two years. In January 2016, we rebranded to Live Your Life with a new mission and vision that still exists today!
SEVEN: Number of Different Services We Offer!
We bring to the location of your choice physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech therapy, personal training, massage therapy, acupuncture, and dietary services.
SIX: Live Your Life Core Values
- Integrity- We demonstrate honesty, truthfulness and sincerity while being fair and ethical even in the most difficult situations
- Trust- Trust begins with our employees and it depends on the reciprocal reliance, partnerships, and successes we share with our clients/patients
- Respect- It is a privilege and an honor to treat and serve everyone whose lives we touch
- Excellence- Our goal is to work at the top of our license, and maximize your potential while exceeding your expectations
- Compassion- We provide a caring environment for our clients, patients, and one another
- Stewardship- We are responsible with how we manage and utilize our resources and take any opportunity we can as a company to give back to the communities we serve.
FIVE: Ways to Follow Us on Social Media!
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest!
FOUR: Our Guide for Creating Goals for Prevention and Health:
- Achieve and/or restore optimal and healthy function
- Minimize impairments, functional limitations and disabilities related to the disease, disorder and/or condition
- Maintain health by preventing diseases, illnesses and further deterioration
- Create and develop environmental adaptations to enhance safety and quality of life.
THREE: We had 3 Main Priorities. Our expert team of healthcare providers focus their work on your individual goals with the aim to help you improve the health, fitness, or function you may have lost
TWO: What We Stand For – Our Mission and Vision Statements
Our Mission: Our mission is bringing innovative wellness, fitness, rehabilitative and prevention services to everyone’s journey towards maximized well-being while exceeding expectations.
Our Vision: Our vision is to optimize health by transforming lifestyles.
ONE: Owner – Dr. Eva Norman, PT, DPT, CEEAA
Dr. Eva, physical therapist, had a life altering event in which physical therapy saved her life at the age of 13. Due to her experience, she was determined to help others in their journey to wellness and give back to the profession she loves. She created Live Your Life to make a positive and meaningful impact for those wanting to live healthier. Dr. Eva and her team have been transforming lifestyles for almost 9 years.
We would be honored to impact you or a loved one’s life by providing one of our many services. Contact us today to see how we can assist you in your health journey today! Happy Holidays!