Live Your Life™ specialize in transforming the lives of seniors, adults, and teenagers with a wide array of diagnosis and conditions in their home or location of choice. It is the only comprehensive private pay wellness company in Minnesota that offers a wide array of services to Clients in the metropolitan area.
Acupuncture is an important part of our holistic approach to servicing our clients. We are currently seeking an acupuncturist who can assist our clients in treatment for medical conditions, injuries, or wellness maintenance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Travel to accommodate our clients
- Discuss treatment options and preventative measures
- Insert needles into the appropriate body part for treatment
- Maintain patient records
- Take detailed histories from clients, including information about any injuries or conditions, such as diabetes
- Monitor patients’ progress
- Ensure all safety, infection, quality and environmental procedures and rules are in place and used
- Design sessions around clients’ specific complaints or problem areas.
- Listen to clients during acupuncture and adjust technique to meet their needs.
- Develop and propose client treatment plans
- Enjoy ongoing education for professional growth and development.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Acupuncture License
- Minimum 2 years of experience preferably working with the geriatric population and individuals with disabilities.
Note: This is an as-needed position to help with over-flow.
Physical activity is an important part of living a healthy life. However, for many individuals knowing what to do or how to do it can present barriers to taking advantage of the many well-documented benefits of exercise and wellness. Our society’s aging population and individuals living wi…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!