Live Your Life™ specialize in transforming the lives of seniors, adults, and teenagers with a wide array of diagnosis and conditions in their home or location of choice. It is the only comprehensive private pay wellness company in Minnesota that offers a wide array of services to Clients in the metropolitan area.
Massage service is an important part of our holistic approach to servicing our clients. We are currently seeking a Massage Therapist who can assist our clients in treatment for medical conditions, injuries, or wellness maintenance.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Travel to accommodate our clients
- Highly skilled in massage therapy.
- Take detailed histories from clients, including information about any injuries or conditions, such as diabetes
- Design sessions around clients’ specific complaints or problem areas.
- Listen to clients during massages and adjust technique to meet their needs.
- Develop and propose client treatment plans
- Appropriately current and valid license for the geographic area of service.
- Have the ability to work independently.
- Enjoy ongoing education for professional growth and development.
Qualifications and Skills
- Valid and a current license in the townships that require a license
- 2 years of experience preferably working with the geriatric population and individuals with disabilities.
09.11.20 - Sitting Too Much During Quarantine? Exercises and Stretches to try if you have Low Back Pain!
Low back pain. I’ve had it, you’ve had it, your neighbor, “Tim,” has had it. Some people get it from not moving enough, others from moving too much, and some hurting themselves through improper biomechanics. The truth is, there is a multitude of factors that can lead to pain in the back, s…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!