Live Your Life™ specialize in transforming the lives of seniors, adults, and teenagers with a wide array of diagnosis and conditions in their home or location of choice. It is the only comprehensive private pay wellness company in Minnesota that offers a wide array of services to Clients in the metropolitan area.
Occupational Therapy Services is an important part of our holistic approach to servicing our clients. We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist who can assist our clients in treatment for medical conditions, injuries, or wellness maintenance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- An Occupational Therapist with 3 or more years of experience
- A member of the MN Occupational Therapy Association
- Experience in Home Care Occupational Therapy
- CPR Certified
- Passionate about helping others through occupational therapy in the comfort of their home or the community
- Client-focused with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to work autonomously
- Confident and competent
- Interested in ongoing professional development
- Experienced in homecare
- Technology savvy
Qualification and Skills:
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy
- Minimum 3 years of experience preferably working with the geriatric population and individuals with disabilities.
Have you thought about having an annual PT exam? We’re biased, but we think you should. You see your optometrist and dentist regularly because your eyes and teeth are important. You get an annual physical from your family physician. You might even be getting ready to see your account…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!