Live Your Life™ specialize in transforming the lives of seniors, adults, and teenagers with a wide array of diagnosis and conditions in their home or location of choice. It is the only comprehensive private pay wellness company in Minnesota that offers a wide array of services to Clients in the metropolitan area.
Occupational Therapy Services is an important part of our holistic approach to servicing our clients. We are currently seeking an Occupational Therapist who can assist our clients in treatment for medical conditions, injuries, or wellness maintenance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- An Occupational Therapist with 3 or more years of experience
- A member of the MN Occupational Therapy Association
- Experience in Home Care Occupational Therapy
- CPR Certified
- Passionate about helping others through occupational therapy in the comfort of their home or the community
- Client-focused with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to work autonomously
- Confident and competent
- Interested in ongoing professional development
- Experienced in homecare
- Technology savvy
Qualification and Skills:
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy
- Minimum 3 years of experience preferably working with the geriatric population and individuals with disabilities.
We all have experienced fatigue. Fatigue is a normal response to exertion and activity. But what if fatigue negatively impacts your ability to get through the day? For some, chronic fatigue can be a significant barrier to functional performance and impede one’s quality of life.1 Energy con…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!