Live Your Life™ specialize in transforming the lives of seniors, adults, and teenagers with a wide array of diagnosis and conditions in their home or location of choice. It is the only comprehensive private pay wellness company in Minnesota that offers a wide array of services to Clients in the metropolitan area.
Dietary Services is an important part of our holistic approach to servicing our clients. We are currently seeking a Registered Dietitian who can assist our clients in treatment for medical conditions, injuries, or wellness maintenance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide dietary services in accordance with company guidelines, state and federal laws and regulations
- Develop nutrition plans and implement interventions based on knowledge of patient’s current health
- Complete monthly, quarterly and yearly assessments of clients and adapt nutrition plans as needed
- Implement personalized, age-specific and culturally appropriate nutrition strategies
- Deliver client nutrition recommendations to nurses, and aides
- Provide nutrition education and counseling for patients
Qualifications and Skills:
- Well-rounded experience working in various practice settings
- Minimum 3 years of dietary consultation experience
- Experience preferably working with the geriatric population and individuals with disabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be a Registered Dietitian
- Home care experience is a plus!
Anxiety is a normal response to stress. But when it becomes hard to control and affects your day-to-day life, it can be disabling. Anxiety disorders affect nearly 1 in 5 adults in the United States. Women are more than twice as likely as men to get an anxiety disorder in their lifetime. Wh…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!