Live Your Life™ specialize in transforming the lives of seniors, adults, and teenagers with a wide array of diagnosis and conditions in their home or location of choice. It is the only comprehensive private pay wellness company in Minnesota that offers a wide array of services to Clients in the metropolitan area.
Dietary Services is an important part of our holistic approach to servicing our clients. We are currently seeking a Registered Dietitian who can assist our clients in treatment for medical conditions, injuries, or wellness maintenance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide dietary services in accordance with company guidelines, state and federal laws and regulations
- Develop nutrition plans and implement interventions based on knowledge of patient’s current health
- Complete monthly, quarterly and yearly assessments of clients and adapt nutrition plans as needed
- Implement personalized, age-specific and culturally appropriate nutrition strategies
- Deliver client nutrition recommendations to nurses, and aides
- Provide nutrition education and counseling for patients
Qualifications and Skills:
- Well-rounded experience working in various practice settings
- Minimum 3 years of dietary consultation experience
- Experience preferably working with the geriatric population and individuals with disabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be a Registered Dietitian
- Home care experience is a plus!
The holidays are here, and while that means more opportunities for spreading cheer, there is also more opportunity for spreading flu and other respiratory viruses as people resume travel and gather with family and friends. National Influenza Vaccination Week (Dec. 5-11) is an important rem…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!