Live Your Life™ specialize in transforming the lives of seniors, adults, and teenagers with a wide array of diagnosis and conditions in their home or location of choice. It is the only comprehensive private pay wellness company in Minnesota that offers a wide array of services to Clients in the metropolitan area.
Dietary Services is an important part of our holistic approach to servicing our clients. We are currently seeking a Registered Dietitian who can assist our clients in treatment for medical conditions, injuries, or wellness maintenance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide dietary services in accordance with company guidelines, state and federal laws and regulations
- Develop nutrition plans and implement interventions based on knowledge of patient’s current health
- Complete monthly, quarterly and yearly assessments of clients and adapt nutrition plans as needed
- Implement personalized, age-specific and culturally appropriate nutrition strategies
- Deliver client nutrition recommendations to nurses, and aides
- Provide nutrition education and counseling for patients
Qualifications and Skills:
- Well-rounded experience working in various practice settings
- Minimum 3 years of dietary consultation experience
- Experience preferably working with the geriatric population and individuals with disabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must be a Registered Dietitian
- Home care experience is a plus!
09.11.20 - Sitting Too Much During Quarantine? Exercises and Stretches to try if you have Low Back Pain!
Low back pain. I’ve had it, you’ve had it, your neighbor, “Tim,” has had it. Some people get it from not moving enough, others from moving too much, and some hurting themselves through improper biomechanics. The truth is, there is a multitude of factors that can lead to pain in the back, s…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!