Live Your Life™ specialize in transforming the lives of seniors, adults, and teenagers with a wide array of diagnosis and conditions in their home or location of choice. It is the only comprehensive private pay wellness company in Minnesota that offers a wide array of services to Clients in the metropolitan area.
Personal Training is an important part of our holistic approach to servicing our clients. We are currently seeking a Personal Trainer who can assist our clients in a wide array of speech therapy services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Able to work on a one-on-one basis with individuals
- Able to teach group classes
- Passionate about helping others in the comfort of their home or the community
- Flexible to meet… wherever people exercise
- Able to work autonomously
- Client focused with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Confident and competent
- Interested in ongoing professional development
- Technology savvy
Qualifications and Skills:
- A graduate from a 4-year degree from an accredited university in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology, or a related health and fitness field,
- ACSM Certification
- Minimum 2 years of experience preferably working with the geriatric population and individuals with disabilities.
- CPR Certification
One of the most common symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis (MS) is cognitive changes; in fact, more than 50% of individuals with the disease experience some form of cognitive decline. Cognitive impairment may impact the following areas:(1) Information processing: making sense of information bro…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!