Live Your Life™ specialize in transforming the lives of seniors, adults, and teenagers with a wide array of diagnosis and conditions in their home or location of choice. It is the only comprehensive private pay wellness company in Minnesota that offers a wide array of services to Clients in the metropolitan area.
Physical Therapy is an important part of our rehabilitation, wellness and fitness approach to servicing our clients. We are currently seeking a Physical Therapist who can assist our clients in treatment for medical conditions, injuries, or wellness maintenance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Help individuals in the comfort of their home or community
- Able to work autonomously
- Client focused with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Multitasking Skills
- Flexible to treat wherever people exercise
- Confident and competent
- Interested in ongoing professional development
- Technology savvy
- Able to transforming the lives of others
Qualifications and Skills:
- A Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Minimum 5 years of experience preferably working with the geriatric population and individuals with disabilities.
- A member of the American Physical Therapy Association
- Home Care Experience
- CPR Certification
06.11.21 - Sick and Tired Of Working From Home? Here Are 3 Immediate Ways to Bring More Joy into Your Home-Working Environment
It is safe to say that most working professionals have either stayed home or worked remotely significantly more over the past year. The Covid-19 pandemic has forced many companies to require and mandate working from home not knowing the extent of how implementing working virtually over an …view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!