Live Your Life™ specialize in transforming the lives of seniors, adults, and teenagers with a wide array of diagnosis and conditions in their home or location of choice. It is the only comprehensive private pay wellness company in Minnesota that offers a wide array of services to Clients in the metropolitan area.
Physical Therapy is an important part of our rehabilitation, wellness and fitness approach to servicing our clients. We are currently seeking a Physical Therapist who can assist our clients in treatment for medical conditions, injuries, or wellness maintenance.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Help individuals in the comfort of their home or community
- Able to work autonomously
- Client focused with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Multitasking Skills
- Flexible to treat… wherever people exercise
- Confident and competent
- Interested in ongoing professional development
- Technology savvy
- Able to transforming the lives of others
Qualifications and Skills:
- A Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Minimum 2 years of experience preferably working with the geriatric population and individuals with disabilities.
- A member of the American Physical Therapy Association
- Home Care Experience (preferred)
- CPR Certification
It seems like there is always a new nutrition plan out there that claims to be better, healthier and helps you lose weight faster than another. It is easy to be overwhelmed by the media, so which plan should you try this time? Keto? Mediterranean? Weight Watchers? When people start t…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!