Live Your Life™ specialize in transforming the lives of seniors, adults, and teenagers with a wide array of diagnosis and conditions in their home or location of choice. It is the only comprehensive private pay wellness company in Minnesota that offers a wide array of services to Clients in the metropolitan area.
Speech Therapy is an important part of our holistic approach to servicing our clients. We are currently seeking a Speech Therapist who can assist our clients in a wide array of speech therapy services.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Able to work independently and able to travel to accommodate LYL’s client needs throughout the northern metropolitan area.
- Flexible, committed and highly qualified in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Passionate about educating and helping others improve their quality of life.
- Seek out ongoing professional development.
- Experience in home care.
- Technology savvy.
Qualifications and Skills
- Appropriate degree and licensure to practice in the state of Minnesota.
- Minimum 3 years of experience preferably working with the geriatric population and individuals with disabilities.
What is Rehab Therapy? National Rehabilitation Awareness Week is September 19-25. So, what is rehabilitation? Rehabilitation helps an individual whether it’s a child, adult, or an older adult to be as independent as possible in their everyday activities and participate fully in their…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!