Live Your Life™ specialize in transforming the lives of seniors, adults, and teenagers with a wide array of diagnosis and conditions in their home or location of choice. It is the only comprehensive private pay wellness company in Minnesota that offers a wide array of services to Clients in the metropolitan area.
Speech Therapy is an important part of our holistic approach to servicing our clients. We are currently seeking a Speech Therapist who can assist our clients in a wide array of speech therapy services.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Able to work independently and able to travel to accommodate LYL’s client needs throughout the northern metropolitan area.
- Flexible, committed and highly qualified in the field of speech-language pathology.
- Passionate about educating and helping others improve their quality of life.
- Seek out ongoing professional development.
- Experience in home care.
- Technology savvy.
Qualifications and Skills
- Appropriate degree and licensure to practice in the state of Minnesota.
- Minimum 3 years of experience preferably working with the geriatric population and individuals with disabilities.
We all have experienced fatigue. Fatigue is a normal response to exertion and activity. But what if fatigue negatively impacts your ability to get through the day? For some, chronic fatigue can be a significant barrier to functional performance and impede one’s quality of life.1 Energy con…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!