Bringing Physical Therapy & Wellness to You!
Medicare Home Care
Have you had a recent illness, hospitalization, or surgery? Are you unable to leave your home but want to ensure you’re doing as much as possible during your recovery to get stronger and back to normal health? Do you want a physical therapist who will guide you carefully through this process and help reduce your pain while keeping you educated on your condition, all from your own home?
If you answered yes to these questions and want to improve your health without leaving home, then this service is for you. Live Your Life™ has partnered with premier home health agencies to provide treatment to patients who qualify for Medicare and other private insurance home health care services. Live Your Life™ will travel to your home to offer exceptional care. Home health services include: skilled nursing, occupational therapy, speech therapy, medical social workers, and home health aides.
Choosing Live Your Life™, will ensure continuity of care and allow us to help guide you through your entire rehabilitation process to accomplish your long-term goals. No longer will you have to deal with having multiple physical therapists that are not aware of every treatment intervention performed, progress made, and changes to your medical condition throughout your entire recovery. Continuing with Live Your Life™ will help maximize your potential and exceed your expectations.
In order to be eligible for these home care services, you must have Medicare or another participating private insurance plan and meet all the following conditions:
- Be under the care of a doctor and be getting services under a plan of care established and reviewed regularly by a doctor
- Have a doctor certify that you need one or more of the following:
- Intermittent skilled nursing care (other than drawing blood)
- Physical therapy, speech-language pathology, or continued occupational therapy services. These services are covered only when the services are specific, safe and an effective treatment for your condition. The amount, frequency and time period of the services needs to be reasonable, and they need to be complex or only qualified therapists can do them safely and effectively. To be eligible, either:
- your condition must be expected to improve in a reasonable and generally predictable period of time, or
- you need a skilled therapist to safely and effectively make a maintenance program for your condition, or
- you need a skilled therapist to safely and effectively do maintenance therapy for your condition.
- home health agency caring for you is approved by Medicare (Medicare certified)
- Have a doctor certify that you are homebound, which means:
- Leaving your home isn’t recommended because of your condition
- Your condition keeps you from leaving home without help (i.e. needing a walker, wheelchair, special transportation, or help from someone else)
- Leaving your home takes a considerable and taxing effort
If these conditions are met, services will be paid for as long as you’re eligible and your doctor certifies that the services are needed.
Our mission is to keep you safe in your home. With Live Your Life™ you can trust and feel comfortable with us personally guiding you in your rehabilitation process. Continue with Life Your Life™ through your entire continuum of care to improve your condition while in the comfort of your home.
For more information of eligibility requirements, visit Medicare Home Health Care
Balance is one of the most commonly overlooked aspects of a fitness or exercise program. That is, until an injury, health condition or general aging forces us to pay more attention to it. In the context of fitness and health, balance is the ability to remain upright, stable, steady, and co…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!