Bringing Physical Therapy & Wellness to You!
Live Your Life AT HOME
Would you prefer to stay out of the hospital and long term care facilities?
By implementing the following steps, Live Your Life™ helps keep many patients at home and safe, and would like to do the same for you:
- Live Your Life physical therapists provide examination of your strength, flexibility, endurance, balance, etc. We design unique exercise programs that address specific shortcomings.
- We perform thorough assessments every visit, and identify red flags and changes to medical conditions.
- We monitor vital signs, weight, nutrition, hydration, and sleep patterns. Compliance with medication prescriptions and other treatment plans are also monitored.
- We communicate with other health-care providers, caregivers, and families to ensure an effective plan is in place to prevent a hospitalization and maintain independence.
- Caregivers and families are instructed to recognize signs and symptoms that may lead to the need for hospitalizations.
- We are available to accompany clients while they visit their doctor. We will serve as an advocate, ensuring that all issues are communicated effectively. We will work to assure continuity of care.
09.11.20 - Sitting Too Much During Quarantine? Exercises and Stretches to try if you have Low Back Pain!
Low back pain. I’ve had it, you’ve had it, your neighbor, “Tim,” has had it. Some people get it from not moving enough, others from moving too much, and some hurting themselves through improper biomechanics. The truth is, there is a multitude of factors that can lead to pain in the back, s…view full article
Sign-up For Our E-Newsletter
Stay up-to-date with our therapy newsletter!